- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 41 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.