- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 26 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 35 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 54 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.