- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 23 days ago
- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.