- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 7 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 18 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 51 days ago
2007 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Honda Pilot is a solid trouble-free model year with no major problems reported.
Worst 2007 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- windows / windshield problems19NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems9NHTSA complaints: 8
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 24
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 16
- cooling system problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 42
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 14
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 12
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.