- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 1 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 5 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 6 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 42 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 60 days ago
2007 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Honda Pilot is a solid trouble-free model year with no major problems reported.
2007 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption5
- Engine And VSA Light Comes On And Loss Of Power2
- Cracked Motor Mount1
- Engine End Cap Leaks Oil1
- Oil Change Indicator Inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.