- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 7 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 18 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 31 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 39 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 50 days ago
2010 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
Worst 2010 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems31NHTSA complaints: 23
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- suspension problems7NHTSA complaints: 15
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems2
- transmission problems2
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 25
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.