- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 24 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 32 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 38 days ago
2010 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
Worst 2010 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems35NHTSA complaints: 26
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems7NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 6
- suspension problems7NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- exhaust system problems2
- transmission problems2
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 28
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.