- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 30 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 70 days ago
2010 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
Worst 2010 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems43NHTSA complaints: 31
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 6
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 9
- suspension problems7NHTSA complaints: 16
- interior accessories problems6
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- exhaust system problems2
- transmission problems2
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 34
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.