- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 17 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 29 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 29 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems32NHTSA complaints: 16
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 65
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 32
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 15
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.