- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 1 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 12 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 19 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 49 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 73 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems54NHTSA complaints: 33
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 72
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems3
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 39
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- windows / windshield problems2
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 49
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 23
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 11
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.