- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 46 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 60 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems36NHTSA complaints: 19
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 65
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 34
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 10
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.