- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 7 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 10 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 17 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 31 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems17NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems16NHTSA complaints: 61
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.