- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 1 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 8 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 22 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 31 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 50 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems19NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems19NHTSA complaints: 61
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 26
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 41
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.