- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 33 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Honda Pilot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems30NHTSA complaints: 14
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 65
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems3
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 32
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 45
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 14
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.