- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 23 days ago
Hesitates While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)