- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 20 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 47 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On6
- Hesitates While Driving6
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Engine Misfires2
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start1
- Noise From Engine1
- Spark Plugs Are Getting Fouled, Oil Blowback1
- Vibration Noise When Going Into Eco Mode1
- NHTSA: Engine47
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.