- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 21 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 34 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 37 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 38 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitates While Driving6
- Check Engine Light On5
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Engine Misfires2
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start1
- Noise From Engine1
- Spark Plugs Are Getting Fouled, Oil Blowback1
- Vibration Noise When Going Into Eco Mode1
- NHTSA: Engine47
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.