- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 45 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 59 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Check Engine Light On6
- Hesitates While Driving6
- Excessive Oil Consumption4
- Engine Misfires2
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start1
- Noise From Engine1
- Spark Plugs Are Getting Fouled, Oil Blowback1
- Vibration Noise When Going Into Eco Mode1
- NHTSA: Engine47
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.