- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 19 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 32 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 35 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 36 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Not Working Properly3
- Uncomfortable Seats2
- Clock Not Keeping Correct Time1
- Dash Board Noise1
- Glove Box Falls Open1
- Ignition Switch Failure1
- Inferior Navigation System1
- Navigation, Fm, Cd Player, Stopped Working & Blinking1
- Reverse Assist Display Not Displaying Properly1
- Seat Back Clips Broken1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.