- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 21 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 48 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Not Working Properly3
- Uncomfortable Seats2
- Clock Not Keeping Correct Time1
- Dash Board Noise1
- Glove Box Falls Open1
- Ignition Switch Failure1
- Inferior Navigation System1
- Navigation, Fm, Cd Player, Stopped Working & Blinking1
- Reverse Assist Display Not Displaying Properly1
- Seat Back Clips Broken1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.