- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 14 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 25 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 37 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
Worst 2013 Pilot Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.