- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 30 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 56 days ago
2013 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2013 Honda Pilot have a small complaint trend of owners reporting the engine hesitates sometimes when accelerating.
While it's not a widespread trend with the Pilot, it's a little concerning because of the possibly safety ramifications. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem.
2013 Honda Pilot Brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.