- December 2: Honda Sticky Steering Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- November 26: Honda Pretensioner Problems Cause Recall of 303,000 Accords and HR-Vs recalls | 12 days ago
- November 22: Honda and Acura Engine Recall For Connecting Rod Bearings recalls | 16 days ago
- November 9: Honda Pilot Power Steering Rack Recall Affects 2023-2024 Models recalls | 29 days ago
- November 8: Lawsuit Alleges 2023 Honda HR-V Back Windows Shatter news | 30 days ago
2010 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
2010 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.