- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 29 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 61 days ago
2010 Honda Pilot
CarComplaints.com Notes: Previously we had awarded the 2010 Pilot "Seal of Pretty Good", but have since removed that honor due to all the continuing complaints about excessive oil consumption.
This Honda Pilot oil consumption defect was subject to a class action lawsuit in 2013. However not all 2010 Honda Pilots were covered by the settlement & by now the warranty extension has expired. The oil consumption complaints keep coming in.
2010 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.