- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 12 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 28 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 50 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 51 days ago
- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 78 days ago
1999 Hyundai Accent
Worst 1999 Accent engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine shuts down frequently after filling fuel tank1
- engine stalled out while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.