- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 40 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 48 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 69 days ago
Hyundai Recall 033: Hyundai/Automatic Transmission
1999 Hyundai Accent
Such slippage can cause premature deterioration of the friction element surfaces and could cause the vehicle not to accelerate, or not accelerate as expected, when the driver presses the accelerator pedal.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. The automatic transmission pressure control solenoid valve seals do not remain sufficiently elastic, resulting in transmission fluid leakage. This leakage can result in reduced pressure application to the clutches, brake, and kickdown servo, allowing them to slip.
- Dealers will replace the pressure control solenoid valve.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.