- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 15 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 30 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
Hyundai Recall 033: Hyundai/Automatic Transmission
1999 Hyundai Accent
Such slippage can cause premature deterioration of the friction element surfaces and could cause the vehicle not to accelerate, or not accelerate as expected, when the driver presses the accelerator pedal.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. The automatic transmission pressure control solenoid valve seals do not remain sufficiently elastic, resulting in transmission fluid leakage. This leakage can result in reduced pressure application to the clutches, brake, and kickdown servo, allowing them to slip.
- Dealers will replace the pressure control solenoid valve.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.