- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 32 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 54 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 55 days ago
2001 Hyundai Accent
Worst 2001 Accent engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- runs roughly, stalls1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.