- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 52 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 60 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 75 days ago
Hyundai Recall 161: Loss Of Electric Power Steering Assist
2017 Hyundai Elantra
Loss of power steering assist would require higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Elantra vehicles. The affected vehicles may have a damaged Electronic Power Steering (MDPS) connector resulting in a loss of electric power steering assistance.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EPS motor, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 28, 2017. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-243-7766. Hyundai's number for this recall 161.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.