- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 1 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 16 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 19 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 44 days ago
Hyundai Recall 161: Loss Of Electric Power Steering Assist
2017 Hyundai Elantra
Loss of power steering assist would require higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2017 Elantra vehicles. The affected vehicles may have a damaged Electronic Power Steering (MDPS) connector resulting in a loss of electric power steering assistance.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the EPS motor, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 28, 2017. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-243-7766. Hyundai's number for this recall 161.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.