- March 8: Hyundai Recalls 2012-2013 Velosters After 5 Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Hyundai and Kia Theft Fix Involves Software Updates news | 15 days ago
- March 1: Genesis Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
- February 6: Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Lawsuit Over Battery Warranty news | 44 days ago
- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 46 days ago
Hyundai TSB #21-AT-013H
2017 Hyundai Elantra
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE:SOFTWARE
- Certain vehicles (listed below) equipped with 7-speed Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) may exhibit abnormal vibration at low speeds. This bulletin outlines the procedures for diagnosing and replacing the Double Clutch, including a Transmission Control Unit (TCU) software update.
Click a tab for more information.