- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 26 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 40 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 70 days ago
2013 Hyundai Equus
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Hyundai Equus
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Hyundai Equus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2013 Hyundai Equus VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:MOTOR NHTSA Campaign #16V117000
Summary: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2012 Genesis vehicles manufactured August 1, 2011, to April 30, 2012, and 2011-2013 Equus vehicles manufactured July 10, 2011, to June 12, 2012. The windshield wiper motor cover seal on the affected vehicles may degrade allowing corrosion on the wiper motor's circuit board. The corrosion can cause intermittent or total loss of wiper function.
Consequence: Inoperative wipers during inclement weather can decrease driver visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wiper motor cover and seal, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 140. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V117000 »