- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 0 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 21 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 28 days ago
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger frontal air bag, the disconnected OCS would, by default, cause the first stage, and only ... Read more »