- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 0 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 40 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
1.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 120,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.