- May 12: Hyundai Recalls 2 Accents With Steering Columns That Can Detach recalls | 2 days ago
- May 11: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Hose Recall Issued, Again recalls | 3 days ago
- May 2: Hyundai NEXO Owners Should Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
- May 1: Hyundai Argues ABS Module Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai ABS Module Repairs Failed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 52,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 21 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (21 reports)