- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 10 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 26 days ago
- October 28: Investigation Closed Into Hyundai Sonata Seat Belt Problems investigations | 27 days ago
- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 36 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 50 days ago
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V726000
Summary: Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Sonata Hybrid vehicles manufactured December 8, 2014, to August 18, 2015, and Hyundai Sonata vehicles manufactured May 28, 2014, to March 18, 2016, equipped with the panoramic sunroof option. Due to a bonding issue with the sunroof wind deflector, the sunroof panel on the affected vehicles may detach while driving.
Consequence: If the sunroof detaches from the vehicle it could become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will repair the wind deflector anchor plate, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 152. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V726000 »