- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 10 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 20 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 64 days ago
2000 Hyundai Tiburon
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Hyundai Tiburon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2000 Hyundai Tiburon SEAT BELTS:FRONT:WEBBING NHTSA Campaign #01V345000
Summary: Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The driver and front passenger seat belts may not extend and retract smoothly through the D-ring guides mounted on the body pillars aft of the doors. If the seat belts do not extend and retract smoothly, they may twist in the D-ring guides and make it inconvenient to extend and retract the seat belts.
Consequence: If the seat belts are inconvenient to use, the seat occupant may not be inclined to wear the seat belts properly, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Actions: Dealers will install a stopper over each front seat belt D-ring guide to assist the seat belt to smoothly extend and retract. Owner notification began December 10, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #01V345000 »