- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 0 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 30 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 46 days ago
- October 28: Investigation Closed Into Hyundai Sonata Seat Belt Problems investigations | 47 days ago
- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 44,168 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.