- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 0 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 6 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 21 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 28 days ago
A/C Not Working Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace compressor (1 reports)
AC / heater problem