- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 3 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 50 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air27
- A/C Stopped Working10
- A/C Not Working Properly2
- A/C, Heater Not Working1
- Hot Air Comes From Upper Vents When Floor Heater Is On1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.