- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (26 reports)
- replaced thermistor. (not the thermostat) (2 reports)
AC / heater problem