- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 7 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 25 days ago
A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (26 reports)
- replaced thermistor. (not the thermostat) (2 reports)
AC / heater problem