- September 30: Hyundai Recalls 2024 Kona SUVs Over Seat Belt Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- September 27: Park Outside: Hyundai Recalls 2 Million Vehicles Following 21 Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 26: Lawsuit Blames Hyundai After Elantra Owner Shot in Chest news | 6 days ago
- September 9: Hyundai Oil Pump Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra Hybrids Recalled Over Unintended Acceleration recalls | 36 days ago
A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase â€“ zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 11,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (27 reports)
- replaced thermistor. (not the thermostat) (2 reports)
- replace actuator (1 reports)
AC / heater problem