- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 21 days ago
- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 86 days ago
A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (26 reports)
- replaced thermistor. (not the thermostat) (2 reports)
AC / heater problem