- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 68 days ago
A/C Intermittently Blows Warm Air
2016 Hyundai Tucson (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 26 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (24 reports)
- replaced thermistor. (not the thermostat) (2 reports)
AC / heater problem