- September 24: Hyundai Engine Recall Follows 45 Engine Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 18 days ago
- August 22: Hyundai Palisade Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- August 19: Hyundai Battery Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
An inoperative charging system can result in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the alternator is damaged, the charging system warning lamp in the instrument cluster will illuminate, and the engine will lose power and the vehicle will eventually stop operating while being driven. An unexpected failure of motive power while driving increases the risk of a ... Read more »