- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 20 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 33 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall : Brakes:Hydraulic:Fittings:Non-Metallic
1991 Jeep Cherokee
Brake fluid leakage could occur and result in partialloss of braking capability.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Improperly installed brake fluid tube may allow the tube to contact the steering intermediate shaft damaging the tube.
- Reposition brake tube to avoid contact with steering shaft; also, replace any damaged brake tubes.
Click a tab for more information.