- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 20 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 33 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall : Brakes:Hydraulic:Lines:Metallic
1991 Jeep Cherokee
Contact at full jounce may cause the brake tube tocollapse and restrict the hydraulic brake fluid pressure to the left rear brakewhich affects the braking capability of the vehicle.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Suspension jounce bumper could contact left rear wheel brake tube when suspension is at full jounce (bounce).
- Replace left rear brake tube with tube designed to eliminate contact with bumper.
Click a tab for more information.