- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 14 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 16 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 27 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
Jeep Recall : Chrysler/Acceleration
1991 Jeep Cherokee
Pedal misapplication by a driver can cause unintended acceleration.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Vehicle description: Multipurpose passenger vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. This is not a safety recall in accordance with federal regulation 573. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Drivers can mistakenly step on the accelerator pedal when they intend to step on the brake pedal.
- Dealers will install a shift interlock on the automatic transmission of these vehicles.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.