- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 20 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 22 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 33 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1991 Jeep Cherokee
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.