- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 30 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
Worst 2015 Cherokee Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water leaks into interior5
- power lift gate not working properly2
- door frame too low1
- door handle fell off1
- interior wind noise1
- misaligned body panels1
- paint is coming off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body21
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate3
- NHTSA: Structure1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.