- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
2015 Jeep Cherokee
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.
2015 Jeep Cherokee Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Water Leaks Into Interior5
- Power Lift Gate Not Working Properly2
- Door Frame Too Low1
- Door Handle Fell Off1
- Interior Wind Noise1
- Misaligned Body Panels1
- Paint Is Coming Off1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body30
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate4
- NHTSA: Structure2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.