- December 6: Jeep Compass 'Coolant Temperature Too High' Warnings Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 6 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 12 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 12 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 20 days ago
Jeep Recall V63: Loss Of Air Bag Acceleration Sensor Connection
2019 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the inability to properly detect a crash may result in improper air bag deployment, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The impact and acceleration sensors may fail and reduce the air bag system's ability to properly detect certain crash events.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected sensors, free of charge. The recall began August 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V63.
- Documents (9)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 06/14/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 06/20/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V63
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.