- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 17 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 37 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 63 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
Jeep Recall V31: Passenger Seat Mounting Bolts May Be Loose
2019 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the seat may move, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The front passenger seat mounting bolts may be loose.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will tighten the mounting bolts, free of charge. The recall began April 11, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V31.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 04/04/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V31
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.