- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall V31: Passenger Seat Mounting Bolts May Be Loose
2019 Jeep Cherokee
In the event of a crash, the seat may move, increasing the risk of injury.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The front passenger seat mounting bolts may be loose.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will tighten the mounting bolts, free of charge. The recall began April 11, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V31.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 04/04/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V31
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.