- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 7 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- April 5: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 68 days ago
2008 Jeep Commander
2008 Jeep Commander Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Various Electrical Issues4
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Will Not Start3
- Esp, ABS, Service 4wd Lights On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System179
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Commander Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Commander compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Commander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Commander.