- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 6 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 14 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 20 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 35 days ago
2008 Jeep Commander
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Jeep Commander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Jeep Commander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the ignition stays between "START" and "ON" positions it could cause loss of certain electrical functions. If the ignition key inadvertently moves into ... Read more »
If the vehicle shifts into neutral, it may roll away increasing the risk of a crash or personal injury. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
This could cause the engine to stall while driving or not to start and/or cause the windshield wipers to become inoperative. Engine stalling or inoperative ... Read more »
This would increase the vehicle's stopping distance and could cause a crash. Read more »