- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 4 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler Pentastar Engine Reliability Questioned in Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 23: FCA Recalls 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs to Fix Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 19 days ago
2015 Jeep Compass
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Jeep Compass
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Jeep Compass by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2015 Jeep Compass STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST:HOSE, PIPING, AND CONNECTIONS NHTSA Campaign #15V878000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured January 1, 2015, to May 11, 2015. During assembly, the power steering hose retention clamp may have been installed at an incorrect location, resulting in the detachment of the low pressure return hose.
Consequence: If the power steering fluid return hose detaches, it would leak fluid and increase the risk of a fire.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the return power steering hose clamp, repositioning the clamp as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on February 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R68. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V878000 »