- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 17 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 20 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 30 days ago
Leather Dash Has Delaminated
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 36 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- replace dash (13 reports)
- repair leather (4 reports)
- no (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem