- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 0 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 20 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 21 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 26 days ago
Leather Dash Has Delaminated
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 60,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- replace dash (12 reports)
- repair leather (2 reports)
- no (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem