- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 0 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 8 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 33 days ago
Leather Dash Has Delaminated
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 61,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace dash (11 reports)
- repair leather (2 reports)
- no (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem