- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 36 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 36 days ago
Leather Dash Has Delaminated
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 56,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 26 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace dash (10 reports)
- no (1 reports)
- repair leather (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem