- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 6 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 43 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 80 days ago
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start11
- Various Electrical Issues6
- Alternator Failure2
- Died While Driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System236
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.