- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 4 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 6 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 46 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Smoking3
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start3
- Fails To Shutoff1
- Multiple Electrical Issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System303
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.