- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Smoking3
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start3
- Fails To Shutoff1
- Multiple Electrical Issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System293
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.