- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 17 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 26 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting problems68
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate16
- transmission failure16
- rolled while in park8
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park7
- transmission slipping5
- jerks and vibrates when braking1
- no reverse1
- vibrates on acceleration1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.