- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 32 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shifting Problems69
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate18
- Transmission Failure16
- Rolled While In Park10
- Vehicle Shifting Into Reverse While In Park7
- Transmission Slipping5
- Jerks And Vibrates When Braking1
- No Reverse1
- Vibrates On Acceleration1
- Whines And Rumbles1
- Will Not Shift Into 7th Or 8th Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.