- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 15 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 48 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting problems66
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate15
- transmission failure15
- rolled while in park7
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park7
- transmission slipping5
- gear shifter not easy to use3
- jerks and vibrates when braking1
- no reverse1
- vibrates on acceleration1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.