- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 2 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 10 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 16 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 31 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shifting Problems69
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate19
- Transmission Failure17
- Rolled While In Park10
- Vehicle Shifting Into Reverse While In Park7
- Transmission Slipping6
- Jerks And Vibrates When Braking1
- No Reverse1
- Vibrates On Acceleration1
- Whines And Rumbles1
- Will Not Shift Into 7th Or 8th Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.