- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shifting Problems68
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate17
- Transmission Failure16
- Rolled While In Park9
- Vehicle Shifting Into Reverse While In Park7
- Transmission Slipping5
- Jerks And Vibrates When Braking1
- No Reverse1
- Vibrates On Acceleration1
- Whines And Rumbles1
- Will Not Shift Into 7th Or 8th Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.