- June 22: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Tipped Over During Small Overlap Crash Test news | 10 days ago
- June 17: Chrysler ABS Module Repairs Forthcoming: Recall Issued recalls | 15 days ago
- June 16: Chrysler CP4 Fuel Pump Recall Includes Jeeps and Rams recalls | 16 days ago
- June 12: Mopar Vehicle Protection Lawsuit Alleges Cancellation Problems news | 20 days ago
- June 6: Chrysler Agrees to Pay $300 Million Over EcoDiesel Vehicles news | 26 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee have a serious defect trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shifting Problems71
- Hesitation/Jerking When Trying To Accelerate22
- Transmission Failure19
- Rolled While In Park10
- Vehicle Shifting Into Reverse While In Park7
- Transmission Slipping6
- Jerks And Vibrates When Braking1
- No Reverse1
- Service Shifter Soon Message On Dash In Red Letters1
- Vibrates On Acceleration1
- Whines And Rumbles1
- Will Not Shift Into 7th Or 8th Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.