- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 21 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 34 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 34 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Heated Seats Not Working4
- Touch Screen Feature Stopped Working4
- Seat Moving/Cracking3
- Uconnect/Nav Issues2
- "Acc/Fcw Not Available. Service Required" Warning1
- Bench Seat Misaligned1
- Extremely Uncomfortable Seats1
- Forward Collision Alert Malfunction1
- Intermittent Loss Of Power To Accessories1
- Popping Noise From Audio System1
- Seat Popping, Noisy1
- Service Shifter Error Message1
- Transmission Light On1
- NHTSA: Seats15
- NHTSA: Equipment3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.