- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 7 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 22 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 24 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 54 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Heated Seats Not Working4
- Touch Screen Feature Stopped Working4
- Seat Moving/Cracking3
- Uconnect/Nav Issues2
- "Acc/Fcw Not Available. Service Required" Warning1
- Bench Seat Misaligned1
- Extremely Uncomfortable Seats1
- Forward Collision Alert Malfunction1
- Intermittent Loss Of Power To Accessories1
- Popping Noise From Audio System1
- Seat Popping, Noisy1
- Service Shifter Error Message1
- Transmission Light On1
- NHTSA: Seats12
- NHTSA: Equipment3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.