7.0

2. replace ball joints (1 reports)
2003 Jeep Liberty suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jun 142017

Liberty Limited

Had received 2 recall notices in mail for problem with rear end and airbag problems. Those were fixed, but my front left and right requlator arms and ball joints went bad, there are also reports of these recalls all over the Internet but I've received none!! Mine on the drivers side was so bad I was told I was lucky it didn't cause a crash. I had to pay $506.00 just for the left side which was the worst side. Still no response from anyone. I don't feel I should have to pay for this out of my pocket. I should be reimbursed for what I've paid and other side fixed by the company. Any help from someone would be appreciated very much. Thank you!

- , St. Augustine, US

Oct 232009

Liberty Sport 4WD 3.7L V6

My Jeep has 75,000 miles. lower ball joints replaced in '06 due to recall....just had to put a second set of ball joints on today. Dealer installed first set and three years later they are bad again. This time Chrysler would not replace. Amazing...they replace defective ball joints with more defective ball joints. No more stealership service for me !!!!

- , Horn Lake, MS, USA