- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 51 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
2003 Jeep Liberty
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Liberty windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator failure56
- power window broke36
- moon roof broken2
- rear window latch poorly designed - won't catch properly1
- sunroof off track and leaking1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls65
- NHTSA: Visibility21
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.