- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 4 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 11 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
2004 Jeep Liberty Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 Wheel High Not Driving Correctly1
- Transfer Case Failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.