- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 6 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler Pentastar Engine Reliability Questioned in Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 23: FCA Recalls 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs to Fix Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 21 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint Problems
2006 Jeep Liberty (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 25,207 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.