- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 19 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 49 days ago
Jeep Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Jeep Liberty
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.