- December 6: Jeep Compass 'Coolant Temperature Too High' Warnings Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 5 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 11 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 11 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 19 days ago
Jeep Recall : Hydraulic Control Unit/TI Automotive
2010 Jeep Liberty
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2010 left hand drive Jeep Liberty, Dodge nitro and Ram 1500 truck; right and left hand drive Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles may have been built with an improperly formed master cylinder to hydraulic control unit (hcu) brake tube assembly end flare.
- Dealers will replace the brake tubes free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact Chrysler toll-free at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.