- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 7 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 32 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
2010 Jeep Liberty
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could result in brake failure without warning which could cause a crash. Read more »