- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 17 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 47 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 54 days ago
2010 Jeep Liberty
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
This could lead to loss of brake fluid and reduced braking performance increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This could result in brake failure without warning which could cause a crash. Read more »