- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
Jeep TSB #0500316
2015 Jeep Patriot
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- Low Frequency Moan Heard During First Brake Apply This bulletin involves installing an anti-vibration bracket to the rear brake caliper. A low frequency moan is heard during the first brake apply when in reverse while the vehicle is cold or has been parked for several hours. An audio sound file of the moan can be found in DealerCONNECT> TechCONNECT under: Service Info> 05 - Brakes> 05 - Brakes, Base> Diagnosis and Testing. If the low frequency moan can be verified, the addition of the anti-vibration bracket may correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.