- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 24 days ago
2015 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2015 Jeep Patriot STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST:HOSE, PIPING, AND CONNECTIONS NHTSA Campaign #15V878000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured January 1, 2015, to May 11, 2015. During assembly, the power steering hose retention clamp may have been installed at an incorrect location, resulting in the detachment of the low pressure return hose.
Consequence: If the power steering fluid return hose detaches, it would leak fluid and increase the risk of a fire.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the return power steering hose clamp, repositioning the clamp as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on February 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R68. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V878000 »